Story: Diapered Slave for Pay

By | February 22, 2016

I can’t believe I’m going through with this. If I wasn’t desperate for the money, I never would have agreed to become someone’s sex slave for two weeks. Amazing what $50,000 can convince a person to do, especially when they’re in danger of losing their house.

Under normal circumstances, I would have assumed he simply wanted to have sex all the time for that period of incarceration. However, his list of potential activities has me scared. Adult diapers, anal plugs, enemas, bondage, spanking… and that was just the mild stuff.

Ding dong! I rang the doorbell at the address I was given at 8pm on the dot. A moment later, John, a man in his 40s answered the door and invited me in. We shared a few minutes of small talk about the drive down and about my nervousness. He asked for ID to make sure I was of age. He seemed satisfied with my age of 19.

Next he pulled out a contract from a nearby desk drawer and asked me to read and sign it. It detailed everything we spoke about in email and over the phone. How I would spend the next two weeks completely at his mercy. If at any point I chose to leave, I would be paid only $500 per day. I signed it and handed it back to him. He then showed me the $50,000 in cash I would be paid at the end of the two weeks.

After locking the contract and the cash into the desk drawer, he grabbed me by the hand and led me to another room with a large crib in the center. There was also a wall covered with baby supplies, such as diapers, wipes, powders, cremes, ointments, etc. Another wall was dominated by paddles, straps, gags and bondage equipment. Along the back wall was a large changing table covered in straps that were obviously designed to hold someone down. Next to that was a large pink pillory and a set of standing stocks.

We had stepped only a couple feet into the room when John stopped me by grabbing the waistband of my jeans. He turned me to face him as he unbuckled my belt and slowly undressed me. Once I was naked, he said my first day would be an example of what I could expect if I refused to follow directions.

He led me to the pillory where I was bent over at a 90 degree angle and my neck and wrists locked into place. A large ball gag was shoved into my mouth and fastened behind my head. He walked away and for several minutes I thought this was what he had planned. My lower back was already becoming sore and I knew even a short period of time in this contraption would be incredibly uncomfortable.

I could hear him walking around the room, but with my view of the wall and floor I had no idea what he was doing. I figured it out after a few minutes when I felt his hand near my anus. Without warning, I felt something press against my sphincter and then suddenly penetrate it. He did this three times before I felt something large press against my asshole. It was clearly a lubed up plug, as I could feel it get wider and wider as he pushed it into my ass. My sphincter spread painfully as the plug invaded me until it finally popped into place at the smaller base.

It only took me a minute to realize the first three intrusions were suppositories, as I felt them melting inside of me and doing their job. I could already feel the need to poop, but with the plug in the way it wasn’t going to happen. And it was only going to get worse.

Much worse it seems. Shortly after I realized what he had done, I felt the sting of a leather belt across my ass. If I hadn’t been locked into the pillory, I would have jumped through the ceiling. The belt fell hard across my ass over and over for what seemed like an eternity. By the time he stopped, maybe 50 or 60 swats, I was bawling my eyes out.

He wasn’t finished though, as he had simply gone to the wall to choose a different implement. I screamed into the gag when I felt the large wooden paddle on my already reddened ass. He commented to himself about how easily I bruised from a wooden paddle, which was followed by another ten hard strokes across my ass. My ass was on fire and I was ready to go home, but I couldn’t let him know that because I was bound and gagged.

After putting the paddle away, John returned to my side and slid his hand down between my legs and began to massage my pussy and clitoris. As much as my ass hurt and the urge to poop was overwhelming, I felt myself becoming turned on. He fingered my pussy for several minutes before I had the most powerful orgasm of my life. Surprisingly, the urge to go home was replaced with the desire to earn that money.

Next, he spent another ten minutes rubbing baby lotion into my throbbing butt. He then unlocked the pillory and helped me to stand up before leading me to the changing table. It was rather high off the ground, so he picked me up and laid me down on the table. He pulled out two thick disposable diapers and placed them under my ass. After making sure they were placed well, he grabbed the base of the plug in my ass and slowly started to pull. It hurt like hell at first, but after the thickest part passed my sphincter it just slid right out.

The first diaper was quickly pulled up between my legs and taped into place. He spent a minute with a razor blade cutting slits in that diaper before pulling the second diaper into place and taping it up. John then removed the gag from my mouth and helped me off the table. I was tempted to ask to use the toilet, but I knew he wouldn’t allow it and feared the punishment I might incur if I asked.

I was led to the side of the crib where John left me for a moment. He opened a closet and returned holding a straitjacket. He held it up in front of me and I knew what was expected. I slid my arms into place and then he pulled the jacket closed behind me and began to fasten the straps. After pulling the sleeves tight and locking my arms in a self bear hug, he reached down and pulled the crotch straps extra tight. I realized at this point that pooping was going to be a chore.

Once he was satisfied that the straitjacket was tight and inescapable, he lifted me once again and placed me inside the crib. The side was raised up and I realized there was no way I would be getting out. He placed a pacifier in my mouth and told me if it wasn’t still in my mouth when he came in the next morning, I would earn another punishment.

I lay there for two hours desperately trying to poop, but the tight straps seemed to make it impossible. Finally I discovered that if I rolled onto my belly and up on my knees, my ass would stick up and the straps would slide to the tops of my legs just enough to allow me to poop. After fifteen minutes of messing my diaper, I finally felt human again. Although, the mess had spread to all areas of the diaper and it stunk horribly. It took me another hour to fall asleep, but sleep did come as I was exhausted.

At daybreak, the sun was shining through the window so brightly it woke me up. There were no clocks, so I had no idea what time it was. My entire diaper area was itching from the mess I had been lying in all night. I also had to pee really bad. To top it off, I realized the pacifier had fallen out of my mouth while I slept and was lying at the edge of the mattress. I rolled over to scoop it back up into my mouth, but I bumped it with my nose and it fell onto the floor. Tears came to my eyes very quickly knowing this meant another punishment.

It must’ve been very early, because after laying there for an hour I still heard no signs that John was awake yet. The urge to pee became unbearable and I realized if I didn’t pee before he changed me I would just end up in a wet diaper immediately after being changed. Of course the urine quickly mixed with the mess in my diaper and really churned things up. The smell, which had dissapated overnight returned twofold.

After probably three hours of waiting for John, I heard his footsteps in the hallway. The door opened and John walked in buck naked with a raging hardon. He walked to the crib and placed his hard penis between the bars of the crib and told me to drink my milk. I scooted as best I could and took his cock into my mouth. After a few minutes(and a sore neck), he started to climax. He warned me that if I didn’t swallow every drop I would pay for it. When his climax hit, he squirted so forcefully into my mouth I began to choke on his semen and instinctively pulled my head back. This caused him to squirt the rest of his load onto my face.

He gave me a disappointed look, then bent over and retrieved the pacifier from the floor. After placing it back into my mouth, he told me he would be back after his shower to commence my punishment and then left. Here I was, an attractive 19 year old girl, sitting in a filthy diaper, sucking on a pacifier with semen covering half my face.

It took John about an hour to finish his morning rituals. When he returned to the nursery, he pulled down the side of the crib and helped me to my feet. He led me to the attached bathroom where he first removed the straitjacket. Next he had me stand in the large shower as he unfastened the diapers and let them fall to the shower floor. The shower was turned on and the detachable sprayer was used to clean me thoroughly from head to toe.

I was still soaking wet, as John placed leather restraints around my wrists and locked them behind my back. A rope was then attached to the restraints. This rope went through an eye hook in the ceiling of the shower, then pulled down to another eye hook on the wall. He pulled it slowly, causing my wrists to be lifted into the air behind my back. This forced me to bend forward as he pulled them up into an almost painful position above me. The rope was then tied off to the hook in the wall.

John left the room only to return a few moments later carrying the largest enema bag I have ever seen. It must have held at least two gallons. On the end of the tube was a black enema nozzle shaped like a butt plug with an inflator bulb attached to that. He turned on the water in the sink and tested it with his hand until he was satisfied with the temperature. I watched in horror as he filled the bag to the brim.

After hanging the bag from the shower rod, John added a little lube to the nozzle and then quickly shoved it right into my ass. After squeezing the inflator bulb six times I was ready to cry. When he hit ten, I squealed and yelled out the F word. He stopped squeezing, which was a blessing, but only long enough to grab a bar of soap and stick it into my mouth. Then, he squeezed the bulb two more times for good measure and then pulled on it a few times to ensure a tight seal. The inflated nozzle didn’t exactly hurt, but inflated as much as it was I had an incredibly desperate urge to poop.

Without warning, he released the valve on the enema and I felt the full force of two gallons of water rushing into my colon. He used hot water, so there was very little cramping, but after just a minute I felt fuller than I ever had in my life. I couldn’t help but grunt from the water filling up my ass. I began to cry when he announced that the bag was only half empty. I looked down and could clearly see my belly begin to distend.

Once the bag was empty, he announced that I needed to hold it for fifteen minutes to get the most benefit of the cleansing. As uncomfortable as it was, I had become resigned to my fate at this point and just tried to focus my mind on happy thoughts as I waited for the clock to tick down.

When that fifteen minutes had passed, he pulled the nozzle from my ass, closed the shower curtain and walked out of the room. It was only a matter of seconds before the contents of my ass began to spill out into the bath tub and down the drain. I stood there, still bound, for probably half an hour slowly spilling more and more of my bowels.

When it was clear my colon was empty, John returned to clean me up. He pulled the bar of soap from my mouth and used the shower sprayer to clean my lower body once again. I was then unbound and led back to the nursery.

In the nursery, John helped me up onto the changing table and taped me up into double thick diapers once again. Next he pulled a snap crotch sleeper over my head and snapped it into place. He then sent me to the kitchen with orders to make us some breakfast.

As requested, I cooked pancakes, eggs and sausage for breakfast. I served John his plate and when I went to sit down next to him at the table, he stopped me. He instead pulled an adult sized high chair out of a nearby closet and placed it next to the table. He motioned for me to sit down and then he latched the tray into place. He gave me my plate, but utensils. Like an infant, I had to eat my breakfast with my fingers which made quite the mess. Next he retrieved a bottle of milk from the fridge and placed on the tray as well. After breakfast, he gently cleaned my hands and face with a washcloth and let me out of the high chair.

I followed him into the living room where he removed his shirt, lay on the couch and demanded a massage. I massaged him for well over an hour. Then he told me to go wash the breakfast dishes while he watched the game on television.

It only took me about twenty minutes to clean the kitchen, so I returned to the living room to see what else he had in store for me. He stood up, dropped his pants and underwear and told me to suck his cock until the game was over. I sat there on my knees with his cock in my mouth for nearly two hours. He stayed hard the entire time, but never climaxed. My knees, lower back, neck and jaw were sore as hell.

He seemed satisfied with this, so he motioned for me to sit next to him on the couch. We cuddled for several hours while watching movies. All I could focus on was not earning any more punishments, but I knew that the punishments turned him on so they were bound to happen regardless.

After a few hours of cuddling, John mentioned that he was hungry and ready for some lunch. I asked what he would like to eat and he responded that he wanted to go out for seafood. A mild sense of panic set in when I realized he intended to take me out into public. I really didn’t think I could handle utter public exposure. He had other ideas though.

He grabbed me by the hand and led me back to the nursery once again. After removing the sleeper and unfastening the top tapes of both diapers I was wearing, he ordered me to bend over and grab my ankles. I was expecting a spanking, but instead he grabbed a good sized butt plug from the wall, lubed it and shoved it roughly into my ass. He explained that he didn’t want any stinky diapers while we were out, so was taking precautions. After refastening the top tapes of both diapers, he retrieved a pair of clear locking plastic panties and pulled them up my legs and over the diapers. The chain through the waist was pulled extra tight and padlocked at the small of my back.

John then went to a nearby closet and picked out several articles of clothing. The first thing he put on me was a white t-shirt with the Pampers logo on the chest. Next came a pair of denim shortalls that were adjusted to fit me. I realized the full cut of the shortalls did a great job of hiding the thick diapers underneath, but John wasn’t going to allow that. He grabbed each leg and rolled them up a few inches each. This made them fit tight around the legs and accentuated the fact that i was thickly diapered. There was also elastic sewn into the lower back, which also worked to betray my undergarments. Short socks and tennis shoes completed the outfit, but John decided to add one more layer to my humiliation in the form of a pacifier attached to the bib of the overalls.

It wasn’t until we left the house that I realized the combination of double thick diapers and large butt plug made me walk a little funny. It was sort of a half waddle, half walk. He led me to his car and opened the door for me. I climbed in gingerly, very aware of the intruder in my ass, but John insisted I sit straight up as he reached in to buckle my seatbelt. This, of course, caused the plug to press even deeper into my ass which was incredibly uncomfortable.

After buckling me in, John climbed into the driver seat and drove us about twenty minutes away to a fast food seafood restaurant. It wasn’t very crowded, but it still felt like everyone was staring at me. John forced me to suck on the pacifier as we stood at the counter and he ordered an all you can eat for himself and a kids meal for me. He took his time eating and went back for more multiple times. Obviously a ploy to increase my discomfort by keeping me in the public eye as long as possible.

When he finally had his full, we left the restaurant and climbed back into the car. Instead of going back to his place though, he drove us to the local mall. I started to have a panic attack at the thought of walking through crowds of people dressed like this, but he assured me we were only going to one clothing store and not the main mall.

As we walked through the door of the clothing store, a young woman came toward us and asked if we needed any help. In a very matter of fact tone, John informed her that we were shopping for skirts that could be worn over diapers without exposing them. The woman glanced my direction as my face blushed deep red. Being as professional as she could manage, she invited us to follow her to the ladies section where she helped John pick out half a dozen potential skirts.

John asked if there was somewhere I could try them on, she walked us to the nearby changing rooms. He handed me the skirts and told me to try them on one at a time and to step out while wearing each one, so he could see for himself. The first skirt was way too short and the diapers were clearly visible from any angle. Knowing better than to disobey him, I stepped out of the changing room and watched as the saleslady stifled a laugh. Without the overalls on, not only did the skirt not cover the diapers, but the Pampers logo on the front of my shirt was clearly visible.

Of the half dozen skirts I had to try on, he was only satisfied with one. That one wasn’t much better than the others. As long as I stood up straight, it hid the diapers, but the slightest bend would expose my secret to anyone watching. John asked if I could wear it out and the saleslady said of course. She simply cut the tags off the skirt as I was wearing it, which she had to flip up the back of the skirt to reach one of the tags – exposing my diapered ass even more. It was clear she understood the humiliation dynamic and was taking part. Dressed in the Pampers shirt and short skirt, we walked to the cash register and John paid for the skirt. We then headed back to the car for the trip back to his place.

Back at his place, he undressed me down to my diapers as soon as we walked in the door. He told me that was one of the hottest things he had ever experienced and he needed some relief. I started to get on my knees, thinking he was asking for a blowjob, but he had other plans. He unlocked the plastic panties and took them off. Then he pulled the slightly damp diaper down to my knees before bending me over the back of the couch.

I heard him pull the belt from his jeans moments before I felt the first swat across my ass. I jumped a little, but held onto the couch firmly. Stroke after stroke came until I was bawling once again. I was starting to figure this man out. He was turned on more by the crying than the spanking. Would have to remember that in the future and not hold back the tears.

The spanking stopped, so I looked over my shoulder to see him rip open a condom and roll it down his hard cock. Then he grabbed the plug in my ass and pulled it out, but it was quickly replaced by his dick. He pounded my asshole for about five minutes before climaxing and pulling out. As he pulled up his pants and rethreaded his belt, he told me to go stand in the corner. I waddled to the corner as quickly as I could with the diapers still around my knees.

Only minutes after moving to the corner, I realized that the plug and ass fucking had churned up my bowels and I desperately needed to poop. Not wanting to make a mess while my diapers were around my knees, I called out to John and made him aware of my predicament. He responded by squeezing a mini-enema into my ass and then pulling up and refastening my diapers and locking plastic pants.

Within two minutes I was filling the diaper with more excrement than I thought could possibly come out of my ass. Whatever was in that mini-enema, it was definitely doing it’s job. Even when I thought I was completely empty, my bowels were still trying to expel more. I reached my hand around to my backside and could clearly feel what must have been a very visible lump in the seat of my diaper.

At this point, John approached me and pulled me out of the corner. Still standing, he put one foot up on the seat of a nearby chair and pulled me over his knee. My entire body was lifted off the ground and supported fully by his leg. I grasped his leg for balance, but I still felt like I was teetering. John held me firm though. While over his knee, he gave me several hard swats on the seat of my diaper squishing the mess all over. Once he was satisfied that the mess was sufficiently spread, he let me down and had me sit cross legged on the floor with some infant toys to occupy my time.

The mess I sat in smelled foul beyond words, but I learned that if I sat still the plastic pants did a decent job of keeping the odor contained. Any movement, however, and a fresh breeze of that foul smell escaped. It was clear he wanted me to play with the infant toys, so I did my best to look like I was having fun. John sat on the nearby couch and watched sports.

After a few hours of different sports shows, John got up and went to the kitchen. I could hear him cooking dinner and all I could hope was that he would change me before dinner. No such luck it turned out. When he did come to retrieve me, he simply led me to the kitchen and put me back into the huge high chair. Once the tray was in place, he set a plate of raw veggies and ranch dip in front of me. My appetite was suffering, thanks to the constant stink coming from my diaper, but it didn’t seem to affect him at all. He sat at the table and polished off a steak and baked potato while I picked at my veggie tray.

When we were finished eating, John led me back to the bathroom where the plastic pants were unlocked and removed. I was once again bound in the shower – hands above me this time – as he unfastened the double thick diapers and let them fall to the floor. He removed the majority of the mess with the sprayer nozzle, but finished my cleaning with a rough brush.

After towelling me dry, he lifted me onto the changing table where he placed four diapers under my ass. He spent several minutes massaging diaper rash creme into my pubic area and ass crack before applying a liberal dose of baby powder. Then, one by one he fastened each diaper – cutting drainage slits into the first three. A new pair of locking plastic pants was added and locked again at the base of my back. Next he pulled a pair of white pantyhose up my legs and over the diapers. This was followed by a tight onesie t-shirt that snapped in the crotch. The onesie had a decal on the front that read “Does this diaper make my butt look big?” The final touch was a short pleated skirt and Mary Jane shoes.

The thickness of four diapers made walking normal impossible. Waddling was the only way to get around at this point, which is exactly what I did as John led me back outside to a truck waiting in the garage. He wouldn’t tell me where we were going, but I soon found out. We drove directly to a drive in movie theater, where John pulled in backwards and then jumped up into the bed of the truck to lay out blankets and snacks. When he was finished, he pulled me out of the cab of the truck, which was incredibly humiliating as it was barely dusk and people around could clearly see me and the way I was dressed.

I tried to ignore the stares coming from the vehicles around us as I tried to climb up into the bed of the truck. I couldn’t lift my feet very high, thanks to the thickness of the diapers, so John stood on the tailgate and grabbed me under the arms and lifted me like a child. I quickly dove for the blankets in an attempt to hide my shame, but John would not allow me to cover up until it got cold.

It was a double feature, so when John decided to head to the restroom during intermission he insisted on taking me with him. I had to stand outside the men’s room where everyone could see me while I waited. After five minutes of ignoring the comments made under breath and stares, John exited the bathroom, but my ordeal was not over. He decided he wanted popcorn and soda, so we walked into the concession booth and waited in the long line for twenty minutes to order. It was hard to ignore the jeers and conversations about me.

When we finally got back into the bed of the truck, I broke down crying. The humiliation was just too much for me. Realizing he might have pushed me too far, John cuddled up next to me and promised me the next 48 hours without any public humiliation.

Of course there was bound to be a little more public humiliation, even though he promised none for 48 hours. When the movie was over, they turned on a lot of big flood lights. I had to slowly climb out of the back of the truck, which was quite an ordeal with such thick diapers. People were staring at me once again as they were preparing to leave the drive-in. Once I returned to the cab of the truck, I hid my face the best I could and waited for John to put everything away in the back of the truck. When we returned to his place, it was quite late. Rather than put me in the crib for the night, though, he led me to his bedroom and stripped me down to just my diapers. We both crawled into bed and fell asleep with him spooning me.

I woke to the feeling of John rubbing my ass through the diaper. I rolled over to see him lying naked with his cock in his right hand and his left hand on my diapered butt. He said he was waiting for me to wake up, because he needed some special diaper girl attention. His left hand moved from my ass to the back of my head as he led my face down to his cock. He twisted me around so his cock was buried in my face and my diapered ass was straddling his face. Next, he instructed me to wet my diaper, which was easy since I had just woken up.

As I peed into the diaper, I could feel him becoming more and more excited. Within two minutes he came and sprayed cum into my mouth. I swallowed it as fast as I could, fearing a punishment if I didn’t. As any typical guy would do, he pushed me off and rolled over on his side. Before drifting back to sleep, he told me to wake him in an hour and to have breakfast ready. So, I headed for the kitchen and checked the clock on my way out of the bedroom. The last thing I wanted was another punishment, so I would have to be extra careful to do exactly as instructed.

Knowing it would only take twenty minutes to cook his breakfast, I spent the first 40 minutes making sure I had everything in order. I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to cook myself breakfast or not, so I decided the best course was to fix only his breakfast. I was very hungry though and figured he would probably give me a tray of veggies or oatmeal for breakfast, so I snacked on a piece of the bacon I cooked for him. When the hour was up, I returned to the bedroom to gently wake him up. I followed him into the kitchen, where he sat and ate his breakfast in silence. I just stood nearby in case he needed anything else.

After he was finished eating, he grabbed me by the wrist and led me back to the nursery. I was once again locked into the pillory in a bent over position. John then told me that he knew I ate a piece of his bacon. I had no clue how he knew, but I was terrified at this point. I was expecting the worst, but he just retrieved a small bottle and a large spoon and returned. He poured three large tablespoons of the thick liquid onto the spoon and forced me to swallow it. It tasted horrible, which I thought was my punishment. After swallowing the third spoonful, however, John explained that it was castor oil and I would soon be in a world of hurt and that I should think before I eat in the future. He then left the room explaining that I would be released when he felt I had learned my lesson.

It took about two hours for the castor oil to kick in. It started with some pretty severe cramping, which I initially thought was just soreness from being locked into this bent over position for so long. After about an hour of cramps, I suddenly realized the true purpose of the castor oil. The cramping turned into some very nasty diarrhea, which I discovered when I thought I was releasing a fart and ended up filling my diapers. Every few minutes, the cramps would hit extra hard and I would mess a little bit more. Over an hour of continuously messing myself before I felt truly empty.

It was still another two hours before John came to release me. He asked if I had learned myself and I broke down into tears as I promised I had and begged him to change me. He led me once again to the shower to hose me off. Once I was clean again, he led me back to the changing table where another pile of diapers waited. Triple thick diapers and locking plastic panties came next. Followed by pink t-shirt with the Huggies logo on the front.

Right after leaving the nursery, the doorbell rang. John handed me a $20 bill and told me to answer the door and pay for the pizza. I freaked out a little bit, as he promised me no public humiliation for 48 hours. He simply told me his house isn’t public and to answer the door or he would invite the pizza guy in to watch me be spanked.

I opened the door and the pizza guy’s jaw dropped visibly. He stammered for a second before he could tell me the cost of the pizza. The total was $18, so I handed him the $20 and told him to keep the change. He handed me the pizza and I shut the door. John gave me a sideways look and told me that he didn’t give me permission to tip the pizza guy. He explained that he believes in tipping, but it’s not my place and I should have asked him before assuming such a thing. I would need to be punished.

He told me to put the pizza in the kitchen as he went to the nursery. A moment later he was met me in the kitchen holding a leather strap. He had my stand at the end of the kitchen table as he pulled my diapers down to my knees. I was then bent over the table and told to hold onto the opposite edge. He told me I would be getting fifty swats, but that if I let go of the table edge he would start over. On the first stroke, I jumped and my left hand came away from the table edge. He admonished me for failing so quickly and told me not to let it happen again or not only would he start over, he would double it.

The next thirty strokes hurt like hell, but I was able to maintain my grip on the table. The 31st stroke, however, hit wrong and the tip of the leather strap landed between my legs and bit hard into my clitoris. Both hands flew off the edge of the table and down between my legs. It hurt so bad, I thought I would pass out from the pain. John had no compassion, though, and simply locked cuffs around my wrists and locked them to the table legs on the other side of the table. He added a gag next and told  me he didn’t want to hear my screaming from the 100 strokes I was about to receive.

I don’t know if my ass was just becoming deadened to the beating or if he was going a little easier on me, but those 100 strokes didn’t hurt nearly as much as the first 30. That’s not to say they didn’t hurt, because they hurt like hell. It just seemed like the first 30 were so much more painful.

After my spanking, John released me and pulled my diaper back up. He put me in the high chair and placed a paper towel with two pieces of pizza in front of me. As much as my ass hurt, I was starving and gobbled it down pretty quick.

To be continued…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This blog is kept spam free by WP-SpamFree.